Original Set Up (Should only need to do this once or as a refresh on occasion):
- Download the .txt file from this page
- Select all text in file and copy
- Select SPX from TradingView and open Pine Editor from menu at the bottom
- Delete any existing code in the Pine Editor
- Paste copied text from SpotGamma into Pine Editor
- Click Save and rename script
- Click "Add to Chart"
Adding SpotGamma Levels for TradingView (Daily Task):
- Each morning visit the SpotGamma Portal and open the "Daily Key Levels SPX" pop-up
- Select and copy everything in the pop up between the date and the last level "SGI Imp"
- In TradingView, click the config gear icon
- Paste copied levels in "SG Text" box
- Click "Ok"
Once you have added the SpotGamma Levels you can change the colors based on your preference, adjust the time scales and the axes.
SpotGamma Advanced & SpotGamma Pro Subscribers can access SpotGamma's daily TradingView levels here.