- Download SpotGamma's Custom NinjaTrader file loader. Do not unzip!
- From the NinjaTrader 8 main window, select Tools -> Import_NinjaScript Add-on
- Select the zip file
- Acknowledge the dialog boxes that then appear
- Once it confirms the import has finished, the indicator will appear in the usual indicators list
- To add to a chart, right click the chart, select Indicators from the menu, then scroll through the list and select “SpotGamma” and press “Add”
- Then select SpotGamma in the lower window and enter the SpotGamma csv URL (See image below)
- Enter the SpotGamma csv URL in the File URL field (no file name is required), and click “OK”.
SpotGamma Advanced & SpotGamma Pro Subscribers can access SpotGamma's daily NinjaTrader levels here.